Nutty Scientists® After School Programmes are available to schools, companies, and community associations. These popular hands-on activities offer a great learning value and encourage the active participation of children and is in-line with the Stem Education Innovation 2020. Our Nutty Scientists are specially trained to simultaneously entertain and educate.
Nutty Scientists draws from an ever-expanding number of proprietary workshops and experiments, to create activities tailored to different age groups, from 3 to 13 years old.
After School Programme Objectives
- Raise children’s interest in the world of science through experimentation and direct observation of everything around them.
- Our unique methodology, allows children to be hands-on and actively involved in the learning process. It utilises creative participatory techniques to develop their imagination and intellect.
- Nutty Scientists aims to stimulate critical attitudes through questioning, as well as encouraging observation and experimentation.
What can you expect?
- Perfectly planned programmes.
- One hour of activity weekly, including an explanation, an experiment and a different hands-on activity.
- Instructors expertly trained in the Nutty Scientists methodology.
- Nutty Scientists provides all materials, so a normal classroom setting is all that’s needed.
- Membership items from Club Nutty Scientists (i.e. notebook, pen, diplomas, possibility of discounts at museums and educational activities).
- Progress and final reports to parents.
- Chemical Reactions
- Light in Action
- Acid and Bases
- Playing with the Van de Graaff
- Trip to Planets
- Density of Matter
- Good Vibrations
- And many more!
- Registration required (minimum attendance needed)
- For children 3 to 16 years old
- No cost to schools other than providing a space